Bonaire Trip Report And Video - Feb 23rd - March 12th 2016

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I have the GoPro 3 black... It is so easy to use... Swapping back and forth from video to photo or blast photos underwater does not take but a second... I love mine... And it's so small... Nothing to not like about it...

Jim...

I think I will get a GoPro and play around with that a little, to see how it works. On fun dives and just scouting around the GoPro might be great compared to the SLR with a Subal housing all other bells and whistles.
Jim, do you use the red filters with yours too?

Yes on the red filter... In fact I had just the red filter and resold it and bought the " Switchblade 3+ " It has a Red filter on top of a Macro filter... it just fits snugly over the water proof housing and you can flip the red lens open and your good to shoot in the shallow water and at about 15 - 20 ft you just flip it back... And it's glass... Way better then the plastic ones..
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...d_t=201&pf_rd_p=1944687622&pf_rd_i=B00GV8QNYM

This is a post from my last trip to Bonaire... I'm far from a photographer... The Gopro makes me look like I have a clue...
Bonaire Trip Report And Video - Feb 23rd - March 12th 2016

Jim...

Last edited:
Lovely video - thanks for posting. My first Bonaire trip is only 6 weeks away, and if we don't see all the stuff on your video I'm going to be disappointed!

dberry, I totally agree with DustyC.

It took over a hundred dives on Bonaire before we saw a baitball or batfish, but we loved every dive we'd done on the island before then. The real beauty of Bonaire lies in the freedom of a white pickup truck; it truly is a unique place.

Enjoy your first trip and happy diving!

Back
Top Bottom