Book to advance diving knowledge in ebook format

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

GiantMoray

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Hi,

I am a novice diver, done PADI AOW and looking for some reading material to further my knowledge which I can put on my kindle, any suggestions?

Thanks
James

Most of the best basic texts are not in ebook form. You should get Diver Down & The Six Skills, both are 5-star excellent books. NOTE: The Six Skills 1st Kindle version wasn't of good quality & seems to have been removed from sale, but I imagine it will be for sale again soon.
There are also a few good non-fiction titles books on more advanced subjects like Ken Evan's Recreational Trimix Diving & Gas Blending as well as other titles by Anton Swanepoel.

If you have a fancier Kindle that can surf the www you will find a lot of free excellent material online and some articles that can be downloaded for free to read in pdf form.

"Beginning With The End in Mind - The Fundamentals of Recreational Diving" is an excellent pdf book, can be purchased here
Beginning With the End in Mind - the Fundamentals of Recreational Diving - PDF | Global Underwater Explorers

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom