Looking to do my SDI Advanced Checkouts at Blue Water in Pelham, Ala. reviews?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

BORG

Contributor
Reaction score
Tucker, Georgia, just northeast of Atlanta
# of dives
100 - 199
Hi guys,
Looking to do my SDI Advanced AOW checkouts soon at Blue Water in Pelham, Ala. For those of you that have been there for SDI AOW Checkouts, tell me about your dives in detail and how was each one set up and how did go for you, if you please?

Probably will be trained using Divers Supply in Marietta, Ga.

Thanks!

I did my SSI night/limited-vis cert checkouts there (with Diventures in Alpharetta). I really like the location. The docks at the water are great. It's a bit of a trek up the hill back to where they have the tables and parking though.

There will be a line of cars at the entrance as much as 45 mins before they open with people trying to get a good table to set up.

Thanks for the head up. I've decided I may do my AOW later in the season. I need to more dives to get back in the step before I these types of checkout dives.
But, my son and his friend from church will be doing his OW dives then with Divers Supply, so I'll get them over to Pelham and try to get some dives in there myself and buddy up with other divers.
The line of cars sounds like St. Andrews Park at the Jetties in Panama City Beach in the summer. If you don't get there early all the good parking and set up areas are already taken.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom