Books?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Glad the Harry Potter/Diving issue was cleared up! I could not for the life of me remember any incident remotely related to diving in that book except maybe the chocolate frogs....

:read:

Thought I'd missed a chapter! Thanks SunshineFish for asking the question I should have.....

I thought I missed something and was about to watch the movie again (not that I need much of an excuse) as I have been know to sleep through movies and skip over chapters.
Originally posted by TropiGal
Glad the Harry Potter/Diving issue was cleared up! I could not for the life of me remember any incident remotely related to diving in that book except maybe the chocolate frogs....

:read:

Thought I'd missed a chapter! Thanks SunshineFish for asking the question I should have.....

Robert Jordan's Wheel of Time Series::bounce:

The Eye of the World
The Great Hunt
The Dragon Reborn
The Shadow Rising
The Fires of Heaven
Lord of Chaos
A Crown of Swords
The Path of Daggers
Winter's Heart
Crossroads of Twilight

If you have ever enjoyed fantasy books, these are the best. The only problem is, after you read Robert Jordan, nothing else will ever be truly good again.
:(

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom