Boston shop that fills Nitrox and Argon?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

. . . (plus you obviously need a booster).

IMHO; not necessarily true. With a bank of O2 in your mixing station, say three bottles or so (I use three), one can typically fill forties to 1800 to 2400 PSI and have enough O2 for deco on most any dive. Please note; emphasis on MOST. :D

Just my $.02

IMHO; not necessarily true. With a bank of O2 in your mixing station, say three bottles or so (I use three), one can typically fill forties to 1800 to 2400 PSI and have enough O2 for deco on most any dive. Please note; emphasis on MOST. :D

Just my $.02

While that's true, if you are running shop and you and people are paying big bucks for 100% - they are probably going to bummed with 1800psi.

Regardless, with all the great changes which have been taking place at SSDs, I would not be at all surprised if they end up filling 100% O2.

Maybe if I can ever get my ass in the water, I would need a fill and would go to the shop and find out :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom