Bottom Scratcher to Catalina 5-5-07

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

SoCalMike

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
My new dive buddy will be doing his OW Cert boat dive this comming sat off the Bottom Scratcher. Im going along to get a boat dive in. Since he will be occupied for the first two of three dives, is there anyone that would like to go along as a single diver to dive with me?

We can celebrate Sinko-De-Mayo (did you see how I speeled Cinco? Funny huh?) under water. I have gone alone before and never had trouble getting set up with someone on the boat to dive with, and always had plesant buddies to dive with.

Eh, if no one joins me, I will tag along with your class and thorw sea shells at you from behind!

Im sure there will be other single divers on board. Of course it always helps to push some hot wifes hubby overboard half way there!

SoCalMike:
Eh, if no one joins me, I will tag along with your class and thorw sea shells at you from behind!

Im sure there will be other single divers on board. Of course it always helps to push some hot wifes hubby overboard half way there!

:wink:...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom