Sold! BOV $300 and DSV $100

Sold!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

OTF

Coney Island Whitefish Biologist
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
(SOLD)
Up for sale are 1 Dive Surface Valve and 1 Bailout Valve priced to sell! Both came from the Hollis Prism 2 and match that unit nicely but will also work on most other units with 40mm hoses or coopers for those of you cobbling DIY monstrosities. Both are in excellent condition barely used and appear to function normally. As with all used underwater life support equipment these come with the disclaimer that they are sold as-is and should be tested and serviced by a competent technician prior to use.

DSV $100:
IMG_5054.JPG

BOV, $300:
IMG_5055.JPG

(Accidentally posted in rebreather general instead of rebreather classifieds, mods please move thank you!)

Up for sale are 1 Dive Surface Valve and 1 Bailout Valve priced to sell! Both came from the Hollis Prism 2 and match that unit nicely but will also work on most other units with 40mm hoses or coopers for those of you cobbling DIY monstrosities. Both are in excellent condition barely used and appear to function normally. As with all used underwater life support equipment these come with the disclaimer that they are sold as-is and should be tested and serviced by a competent technician prior to use.

DSV $100:
View attachment 816286

BOV, $300:
View attachment 816285

(Accidentally posted in rebreather general instead of rebreather classifieds, mods please move thank you!)
I want tem both.
How do I pay?

Sold. That was fast.

Guess I should have priced them higher lol.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom