BP2 diagram request

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Candiru

Contributor
Reaction score
I was wondering if we could get a diagram of the BP2. I have been servicing my mk10's and mk2's at home and have ran out of reliable part sources. I have been very happy with my hog 2nd stage classic and was thinking about taking the leap. I was wondering what the price for a d1 vs BP2 annual kit will be. Also which is relatively easier to service. (not to stir up trouble but I'm never going to qualify to be able to take the repair course)

it's easier than a mk10, no capured oring, otherwise very similar.

Well that's good to hear that they dont have the captured oring. I look forward to seeing a diagram if you decide to post one.

Here is the yoke Tiex, same other than the yoke versus DIN on the BP2 and the material of course...

So if I understood it correctly the piston head moves inside the main body like in MK 10?
And per the part list the o rings are non- metric?

the o'rings are provided with the service kit... just saying...

So if I understood it correctly the piston head moves inside the main body like in MK 10?
And per the part list the o rings are non- metric?

the HOG D1 cold, the D2 Cold and the BP2 are all MAP at $179.99. The BP2 ending up costing a it more than expected and for the new price list that we will have for Nov 1 will be higher.

Back
Top Bottom