Brad

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Has there been a reward offered?

Has there been a reward offered?

Maybe thats what the gofundme is for?

1712794378467.png

I live here. It’s been well publicized in social media In English and Spanish. It’s now mad US national news. There have been posters posted and distributed. The police and marines are still searching, Helicopters have searched the jungle. There are organized groups of locals and expats still looking for him daily. I don’t think there has been a Brad sighting in a few days. There is a GoFundMe. It’s a mystery.

I'll leave these replies here... this is just weird

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240411_071244_Gmail.jpg
    Screenshot_20240411_071244_Gmail.jpg
    30 KB · Views: 81
  • Screenshot_20240411_071257_Gmail.jpg
    Screenshot_20240411_071257_Gmail.jpg
    56.1 KB · Views: 83
They're up to 25k...

I sent followup questions

"Thank you for the replies. Dumb question maybe, but why would you start a go fund me when someone was missing only 24 hours? Also, which hospital are you with? How has the search changed?

Thanks! Still praying for the best!!

Mark"

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240411_070910_Messenger.jpg
    Screenshot_20240411_070910_Messenger.jpg
    71.9 KB · Views: 80
One of my concerns would be that he has gotten off the island. It may have already been done but I would show his pictures and talk to lots of ferry employees to rule that out.

They're up to 25k...

I sent followup questions

"Thank you for the replies. Dumb question maybe, but why would you start a go fund me when someone was missing only 24 hours? Also, which hospital are you with? How has the search changed?

Thanks! Still praying for the best!!

Mark"
The GoFundMe seems unusual but legit. It was started by a coworker of Brad's wife. I don't see any issues.

I'll leave these replies here... this is just weird
I don’t see the replies she sent unusual. And I would say the quicker and higher the efforts of the search (which involves putting money into it) are most beneficial as soon as the person disappears. A friend and coworker is trying her best to help out by starting the gofundme asap.

One of my concerns would be that he has gotten off the island. It may have already been done but I would show his pictures and talk to lots of ferry employees to rule that out.
Ferry companies are well aware of Brad so not likely he got on a ferry. He has no money anyway.

Back
Top Bottom