Bradenton: Fin Lost, Integrated weights found around Spanish Rocks

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

pennjones

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
[h=2]Hi all, I was out diving with my wife today and on our way in from our dive I lost one of my fins (rough water). It was a black Aeris Mako. Mako is in silver letters and on the inside sole near the back of the fin it has my name and phone number. If anyone finds this fin please let me know. [/h]

On a better note, I did find an integrated weight system with 3 weights in it. If you can identify the color and weight amount/configuration, it's all yours. Thanks all!

ps. I reposted this from the florida conch divers page because I thought local might be better

-Jones

I almost lost one of my weights on that reef! Viz has been really poor there this summer...

Hi all, I was out diving with my wife today and on our way in from our dive I lost one of my fins (rough water). It was a black Aeris Mako. Mako is in silver letters and on the inside sole near the back of the fin it has my name and phone number. If anyone finds this fin please let me know.

On a better note, I did find an integrated weight system with 3 weights in it. If you can identify the color and weight amount/configuration, it's all yours. Thanks all!

ps. I reposted this from the florida conch divers page because I thought local might be better

-Jones

On 8/9/09 I lost a black Aqua Lung integrated weight pouch, Gray handle, does not have the internal tongue to separate weights or the straps on each side for handles. While I noted the loss, my log is somewhat confusing. But if you say there are 3 weights in this pouch and if it's mine then there would be one (1) 2 pound Sea Pearl gray (not the blue gray of the current 2 pound weights). There would also be two (2) black Sea Pearl 1 pound weights. PM me if it's mine & I'll give you my phone number.

blue sky, I'll get back to you in a few days. I don't think this one is yours, but I'm in the Keys and I'll check when I get home to be sure.

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom