Bradenton, Fl "Meet-'n-Greet" August 22nd.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

bdrannik

Contributor
Reaction score
I'm going to host a Meet-'n-Greet in Bradenton on Saturday, August 22nd at a local Thai restaurant with some local divers and a few soon-to-be's.. If anyone would like to join us feel free to show up.. :wink: The food is very good and they do have beer, etc.

3633 Cortez Rd. West
(in plaza behind McDonalds)
Bradenton, FL 34210

Restaurant open from 5pm-9:30pm with friends set to arrive between 5:30 and 6:00. My girlfriend will be singing and if there is interest they might allow an open microphone if we have any musically talented folks in the audience.. :wink: Computer feeding the audio setup has around 9300 song titles in it if you want to karaoke.. hehe..

Just say you are "Here with Brent" and they'll point you in the right direction...

Please let me know here if you'll make it, thanks.

Have a good night,

Brent

Dang... you just had to pick the one Saturday of the month I'm scheduled to work, didn't you?

Ken

I've invited 35 people locally and so far have 11 confirmations back..

It looks like 2 (Carolyn and Bryan) or possibly 6 (crea2K3/other half and Taildragger/other half via phone msg) so far from ScubaBoard.

<crea2K3> "will have to ask the other half"

crea2K3 - Feel free to sneak out and show up by yourself.. :wink:

FYI, Brent

I haven't been to one of these get-togethers in a long while. I'll try my best to make it.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom