Brand new BCD! Must sell quickly!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

scubafied

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
I recently had to send my BCD back to Mares for warranty issues. They no longer make the BCD I had and I have since bought a completely new rig anyways. They are sending me a brand new Mares Prestige MRS Plus (Size small) that I am looking to sell quickly as I'm leaving the country for an undetermined amount of time in the very near future. From what I can tell they run about $450 brand new but as I'm looking to dispose of it in a quick manner I'll start the pricing at $250.

Last edited:
Is it the version with the MRS integrated weight system or just the plain BCD?

I believe it is the MRS Plus model with the integrated weights. I looked and didn't see an option for that BCD without the integrated weights on their website. It is a Small and I have 2 extra MRS weight pockets from my last BC that I'll throw in for free as well.

Ah sorry then I can't do a small... I was really hoping it was going to be a medium and I would have taken it off your hands.

Bump. Dropping the price to $200 and throwing in 2 extra weight pouches and a slightly used dive knife with leg straps.

This is a great BCD and an unbelievable price. I have to have a medium though. You better jump all over this is it fits....

The shoe will fit.. So I'm planning to wear it lol :-D

---------- Post added April 23rd, 2012 at 07:32 PM ----------

Scubafied, I PM'ed you back, whats you Paypal address? thx

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom