Closed Brand new MK11 $220 shipped

Sold or no longer available

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

G260s. Just bought a house. This new MK11 and the two almost new G260s are on the chopping block. I keep getting hit with new "fees"🤦‍♂️
Congrats on the house! :cheers:

Sorry about the fees. :confused: [Quietly wondering what other gems may be being presented for our consideration]

It's nice looking set with black R195 face plates. The MK11 still not been in the water. The G260s one trip. I have the original face plates unused.

View attachment 835305
I do not heve the collector mindset. But Damn! Those are gorgeous!

Saving my wallet is my self-imposed mandate to only buy aerospace grade equipment. Works until I have to shell out for the rare find that matches. :rofl3:

That is just WRONG!

That's just mean....
Not intended. :( Was meant to be sympathetic, rueful sarcasm ...
It's amazing and frightening how quickly unknown fees of a $1000 here a $1000 there quickly add up.
Because this ^^^^^ BTDT Homebuyers\homeowners lament ... (& currently trying to convert excess stuff to walking around money myself)

Most sorry, Simon! My bent to be "clever' sometimes overrides good sense.

Right.

My beloved Stax headphone rig is up for sale🤦‍♂️
That is just WRONG!
When "beloved' is attached, that HURTS!

Not intended. :( Was meant to be sympathetic, rueful sarcasm ...

Because this ^^^^^ BTDT Homebuyers\homeowners lament ... (& currently trying to convert excess stuff to walking around money myself)

Most sorry, Simon! My bent to be "clever' sometimes overrides good sense.

When "beloved' is attached, that HURTS!
No no, all good. I should've put a laughing emoji after my "Right". Absolutely no offence taken at all, it's a funny comment😊🙏🏻

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom