For Sale Brand New Scubapro Mk25/a700

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ludicrous Depth

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I have two, yes two, brand new, still in the original boxes Scubapro MK25/A700. I purchased these just before the EVO's came out. Still a little pissed at the LDS for not letting me know of the change. Anyway, my loss is your gain. Send me a PM if interested. Might offer additional savings if someone interested in both.

How much?

Why are you selling, I assume they were 'fit for purpose' when you purchased?

Current pricing on internet is between $829 to $884. I am asking $650 each or $1250 for both plus shipping. I'm selling because;
1. Have to many regulators
2. Bought because the dealer I was teaching for in Houston required that I use what they sell.
3. Left Houston and new dealer doesn't carry so need to purchase the equipment that the sell.
4. It's a real mess, but somethings just have to go.

A question keeps being asked so let me try to clarify. The $650 is for one complete first and second stage. A MK25 first stage and an A700 second stage. There are two of these for sale, both brand new, both still in original boxes. I have been asking $650 each or $1250 for both, but if interested, please feel free to make a reasonable offer.

Yes, they are the yoke and not sealed. They are EXACTLY the same as the EVO's but are not rated as a cold dive regulator

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom