For Sale Breathing Air Compressor

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

MN_Ice_Diver

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
7.5 HP Coltri Sub/Sub Air SA 210 T Breathing air compressor for scuba for hyper filtered air. Comes with 5 - 4500 psi storage banks, which 3 tanks are ASME and don't require hydros. 1 aviation Oxygen Storage (owned, not leased) size K (I believe). Comes with 3 whips, regulators, gauges, extra filters, manual, air sample test kit and two compressor motors. The second motor, 3 phase, was what was originally installed when I purchased from Scuba shop that went out of business in MN This is now a single phase so that it can be run in a residential building.

I bought it when I was heavy into scuba and technical diving and didn't want to drive all the way to Eagan, MN to get hyper filtered gas for my tanks. The compressor has 1137 hours on it and the new motor has about 82 hours on it. I have never had an issue with and it produces great gas, just don't have the need for it anymore.

This would be a great set up for some who likes the ability to mix their own gases (Oxygen, Nitrogen and Helium), just wants the convenience of having your own compressor to fill your own Scuba tanks or an added business venture.

System located in Minnesota.

$4000 or make me an offer.

Call, Txt or PM me at 320.237.4379

Last edited:
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

You forgot to mention the most Important thing, Compressor make and model. Great looking setup.

I sent you a email through craigslist, and figured I'd post here also. If you end up having to break things up I would be interested in a couple of the bottles.
I'm also in MN (Bloomington) so pickup would be no problem.

Thanks, Al

Sorry Al, I never got the email on Craigslist. Yeah I am not interested in splitting things up.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom