Broken internal switch

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Joe diver

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
My wife broke the internal plastic on/off switch plate on a shock wave led light and I would like to purchase a new part. The light works good but the switch is very thin. I bought this light 2 yrs. ago can I still get parts? Ty.

My wife broke the internal plastic on/off switch plate on a shock wave led light and I would like to purchase a new part. The light works good but the switch is very thin. I bought this light 2 yrs. ago can I still get parts? Ty.

We would be happy to send you the replacement part of have you send the light into us for repair under out lifetime warranty. Please contact us at 609-298-9331 for more information.

Thanks

Princeton Tec

TY for the info I contacted customer service and they are sending a new complete assembly switch free of charge. Thank you for standing by your warranty with no questions asked. I will buy your product again.

Back
Top Bottom