For Sale Sealife Seadragon 2300 lumen light

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

deeno

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
This is a wide angle light for video/photo. It has been very reliable and is a great, lightweight, compact lighting setup and has some nice functions - auto brightness, turns off briefly when a flash is triggered (for flash photographers). Sealife setups are quite underrated, I find them to be dead simple, something you can just hand to someone and they will understand how it works. The sealife tray/arm is very compact and light (ideal traits for travel), compared to ball arm type setups without needing to fuss with clamps. Everything is in great shape, never flooded, dropped, or otherwise treated roughly. This was $400 when new.

Price: $200 shipped (contus) for HI/AK or other far away places, we can work something out for shipping.

Included:
  • Sealife Sea Dragon 2300 light head (230-2300 lumens)
  • Seadragon original battery
  • Charger for battery with all of the international plug attachments.
  • 1 Sealife camera tray (you can pick between either the single tray, or the longer double tray that can support 2 arms. I am keeping 1 for myself)
  • 1 Sealife tray arm

NOTE: both trays in the picture are not included, you can pick either the shorter single one or the longer double arm one. The long one is good if you will ever upgrade to 2 lights or 1 light + 1 strobe, otherwise the smaller one is shorter and thus more compact.
20240413_121756~2.jpg

20240413_121826~2.jpg

20240413_121837~2.jpg

20240413_145635~2.jpg

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom