Bronco's juvenile coach

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Divedoggie

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
I went to my first Bronco game in 1974, and have been a rabid fan ever since.
For the first time, I'm not so sure. Fans can't risk becoming attached to players anymore. As soon as you buy their jersey or fathead figure...they are gone. Traded or lost to the highest bidder.
Its the players, not the uniform, the coach or the owner that the fans cheer for!

The Bronco's, Bowlen, and baby josh, are in for a world of hurt. The biggest loser is the Bronco fan base. :lotsalove: McDaniel's failed his first test as a rookie head coach. Cutler is gone. :shakehead:
He was exciting to watch. I felt like the team had a chance to win as long as Cutler had time on the clock. Not that Cutler shouldn't be blamed for the mess as well, but the coach and the owner are supposed to be the adults. They should have done whatever was necessary to keep their franchise quarterback. Its going to be years until the Broncos find another top rated QB and have him ready to play.
McDaniels will be long gone by then. His only legacy? Dismantling a team and its fan base.

Rant:
So far, if there was a movie documenting 2009 with all of the ridiculous junk going on in our country, and I were a movie critic, would I give it a thumbs down? No, I'd give it the finger!
Boooooo!!!!

Last edited:
Makes me want to move. I am so livid about this whole thing.

I really think cutler is to blame... but your larger point is taken. Wait ... perhaps this is McDaniels fault. He is the McDonalds version of my last name btw (Daniels)... maybe he hasn't outgrown happy meals yet. Perhaps he and Jay should have had a play date over some Mc Nuggets?

I am pissed and seriously mad at the Broncos.

Cutler's a prima donna. Whether I were player or coach, I wouldn't want him in my locker room. Unless Cutler learns a bit of humility from the current silliness, whoever gets him will regret it.

Makes me love college football just that much more. Go Big Red!!!!

Ah yes the Bronco are in for a long hard road and it's my guess they will go through a similar deal just like Nebraska when they hired Bill Callahan to come in and destroy everything the Cornhuskers. Nebraska was a respected team when it came to Big 12 football until the idiot took over. The Bronco's have made bad bad decision and the fans who support and follow Bronco football are the one's that will have to suffer.

Did you REALLY think a new head coach was going to FIX anything? Under Shanahan the Bronco's did OK, but had only been in one post season since Elway retired in 1999.

I sometimes question why I give a rats behind about a bunch of extremely overpaid men running around with a ball! :D Mike's home is on the market for a minor 17M!

It will be what it will be, and the only thing it will take to make the new head coach wildly popular is to win.... Will that happen? Well, he's certainly not off to a great start. Say what you will about Culter, he is a good QB.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom