Brookville Lake

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

skyking

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Does anyone here dive Brookville Lake (Liberty, IN and points south)?

Only references I can find to it are obscure Indiana DNR rules requiring a DNR scuba license - whatever that is. None of the gov sites in Indiana reveal exactly what it is or how to apply for one.

Sure appreciate that! After the past few days an entire weekend in the water does sound good.

Spent Sunday over at the Indy 500 and washed off the sunburn yesterday with 200 minutes of bottom time at Natural springs

Would like to say it was one dive, but .... not even I tell fish stories THAT big!

Tom

I'm not sure if you're still active on this forum... Was reading on the DNR website that SCUBA is permitted at your own risk on the Lake. I'm going out there for the first time this week, wondering if it's worth my time to drop below the surface?

I don't plan on doing much more than a scout trip this time, see if it warrants further investigation.

Any tips would be great. Thanks!

Also, I am new to Cincinnati, is there much of a dive scene here? Anywhere locally to dive?

Brent

Does any body update on this place? just kinda wonder. how's water visibility and water temperatures.
If you have any experience, let me know.
Thanks.
Bryan

I'm not sure if you're still active on this forum... Was reading on the DNR website that SCUBA is permitted at your own risk on the Lake. I'm going out there for the first time this week, wondering if it's worth my time to drop below the surface?

I don't plan on doing much more than a scout trip this time, see if it warrants further investigation.

Any tips would be great. Thanks!

Also, I am new to Cincinnati, is there much of a dive scene here? Anywhere locally to dive?

Brent
How's the diving in brookville lake going there in August talk to the park about waiver for DNR

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom