Brownstone Quarry, March 11th.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

countryboy

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Little activity on the board, but I did receive an e-mail stating the Brownstone Quarry, Portland Ct. will be open Saturday Mach 11th (tomorrow).. (9:00 am - 3:00 PM)

Anyone going? I actually have no immediate plans (for a change) and will take a ride down.. Hoping to meet up with a dive buddy or 2 or 3...??

:D

i really want to..
mabye if this whatever it is clears off today ill see
but highly doubt it

ScubaSarus:
Thanks for the Link CTMAX. I hope they eventually post the depth map online.

I came across a rough topo map of the area that had depths on it.. I don't know how much faith I would have in it... If I find it I will let you know.

I didnt get an email!!! I'm hurt...........lol

Looking like I'll be playing in the pool at OSS on Sat....gonna check out the new gear. Still waiting to get my drysuit working. Looks like another week or so.:11doh:

Johnny wanna come dive in Gloucester on Sunday?

--L

I here they are working on the vis there? Anyone know anything about this??

Sorry guys! It's a little late in coming because of the cold snap we had. But yes, the quarry IS open tomorrow for diving at 9 AM. Looks like it's going to be a fantastic day, if you can believe the weatherman!

Back
Top Bottom