Buddy needed for liveaboard or other dive trip

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ravzie

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
The hubster is unavailable, but has graciously consented to me taking the spring dive trip alone. I would like to do a boat or other dive intensive vacation about May 24-31-ish. I'd like to make a connection before booking and getting stuck with an incompatible roomie.

If you or your group has a spot available for a gal around this date, please let me know. Thanks.

ravzie@yahoo.com

The hubster is unavailable, but has graciously consented to me taking the spring dive trip alone. I would like to do a boat or other dive intensive vacation about May 24-31-ish. I'd like to make a connection before booking and getting stuck with an incompatible roomie.

If you or your group has a spot available for a gal around this date, please let me know. Thanks.

ravzie@yahoo.com

if you thinking of a liveaboard you won't have a problem with finding a buddy. There are usually a few singles on every trip. Any particular place you are wanting to go?

robin:D

Hi Robin! Yes, I realize I can buddy up for the dives on the boat. I am more concerned on who will be in the room with me. It doesn't seem like I'm going to be able to book a single room... I was hoping to email & phone another gal in advance and determine compatibility.

I am flexible as to destination. I don't think the husband will want to shell out airfare to the South Pacific, LOL, so I'm pretty much looking at Carib diving. Which is good. Been to USVI, Key Largo, Riviera Maya. Snorkled before certification in Jamaica and Belize. Happy to go to any of those again, extra happy to go to a new (good) place!

I could also go in June, so ladies, please let me know when/where you'd like to go!!!

Hi Robin! Yes, I realize I can buddy up for the dives on the boat. I am more concerned on who will be in the room with me. It doesn't seem like I'm going to be able to book a single room... I was hoping to email & phone another gal in advance and determine compatibility.

I am flexible as to destination. I don't think the husband will want to shell out airfare to the South Pacific, LOL, so I'm pretty much looking at Carib diving. Which is good. Been to USVI, Key Largo, Riviera Maya. Snorkled before certification in Jamaica and Belize. Happy to go to any of those again, extra happy to go to a new (good) place!

I could also go in June, so ladies, please let me know when/where you'd like to go!!!

I don't know if this helps,as the dates are May 3-11th,but I have a space for a single lady in our group trip to Bonaire.Staying at Buddy Dive Resort.You would share the room with another lady that currently has no room mate.We are out of NY at the rate of $1700. includes airfare-hotel-unlimited shore dives-6 boat dives-nitrox-buffet breakfasts-rental vehicle per condo-50% off hotel restaurant/bar ..The trip invoices are closed as of now ,but I am sure we can get the bookings at the same rate for you.Feel free to pm me if interested.

I don't know if this helps,as the dates are May 3-11th,but I have a space for a single lady in our group trip to Bonaire.Staying at Buddy Dive Resort.You would share the room with another lady that currently has no room mate.We are out of NY at the rate of $1700. includes airfare-hotel-unlimited shore dives-6 boat dives-nitrox-buffet breakfasts-rental vehicle per condo-50% off hotel restaurant/bar ..The trip invoices are closed as of now ,but I am sure we can get the bookings at the same rate for you.Feel free to pm me if interested.

That would be great, except I am already booked to work the first part of May. Thank you, though!

We are having a "Solo diver" week in Grenada from the 26th of June to the 3rd of July.
Package includes
- 7 nights w. Bf at True Blue Bay Resort
- 10 dive package with aquanauts (tank/weights)
-Free Nitrox 30, Airport transfer, BBQ & lots of fun
You'll be buddied with a same sex partner, or if lucky get a room of your own.
Price 966,-US$ pp
Best, Peter

We are having a "Solo diver" week in Grenada from the 26th of June to the 3rd of July.
Package includes
- 7 nights w. Bf at True Blue Bay Resort
- 10 dive package with aquanauts (tank/weights)
-Free Nitrox 30, Airport transfer, BBQ & lots of fun
You'll be buddied with a same sex partner, or if lucky get a room of your own.
Price 966,-US$ pp
Best, Peter

Thanks Peter, I'll keep that in mind, but Ladycute1 and I may be working something out.

ravzie@yahoo.com

I am in Puerto Rico right now and that is exactly when I am planning a trip to a nearby Carib Island. I am game for BVI, Bonaire or Grenada. I am a pretty serious diver without too many girlie issues

Peter,

I would like more information on your "Solo diver" week in Grenada ?

thanks,
Trudy

Back
Top Bottom