Bug Caught of Malibu

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Mo2vation..

What are you doing in your avatar? A double flip with a rotation off the upper deck?

Alex

Its a double back gainer with a twist, in the tuck position (pike position is a little tough in my dry suit...) The giant stride is just so, well, pedestrian.

K

Nice lobster grab :)

Mo2vation.. thanks for the explaination.. I've been meaning to ask that question for sometime. :)

JustAddWater once bubbled...
I can't believe we're taking heat about an election from a Floridian.

I didn't move here until after the election was stolen. I wanted to ensure it never happens again. :D

Marc

The bug? That is an absolute beauty!
FLL Diver once bubbled...

I didn't move here until after the election was stolen. I wanted to ensure it never happens again. :D

Marc
I love the stolen election theory. If you can't work a ballot, maybe you shouldn't be allowed to help select the leader of a country.

At least we know how to use the punch cards:) . Now if I can only figure out how to use this new thing, I think they call it a computer. Touch...the screen? can I have my punch card back?

All in good fun ,
Jambi :wink:

Back
Top Bottom