Bula Bula!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Looks like a great time was had by all! Thanks for posting pictures. Keep 'em coming. :popcorn:

Fantastic photos. Thanks for the post.

Hammerheads? Pics please!

For those interested, I have posted the manta videos onto YouTube...

Feeding Manta

Manta Fly By

Still working on getting the Hammerhead up...

Greg...you ROCK! I am soooo glad you had the thought to set your camera on video. I loved also that you got Marie's little happy dance in there :) I wish I would have done that when Sonia and I were out in the blue with the five that gave us the show on the first manta dive. I have a few pictures that turned out ok...but the video is great! THANK YOU for bringing back that incredible goose bumpy feeling as Sonia would say :)

I am sitting here in LAX waiting for my red eye to Houston, then 3 1/2 hours in Houston before boarding for CZM. I feel horrible physically too...like I have the flu. I'm achy, feverish, weak and overall feel like I could sleep for days...I just hope I can sleep on this flight...then I'm almost home. As we were passing by Bradley terminal coming in tonight...I saw "our" plane sitting there waiting for it's next load of Fiji passengers...boo hooooo! But at least I'll be back in "fishy" and "corally" waters soon...although not Fiji ones.

XOXOXO

H2Obubbles,

I have goose bumps myself just sitting here at my computer seeing what you saw in person!!! WOW..... when the feeding manta turned around and came right back over.... oh my, how beautiful..... AND, to see the herd of mantas flying above you is simply majestic!!!

I too chuckled at the "happy dance" as Chrisi referred to above from the diver. I can only imagine what all of your faces, eyes, and mouths would have looked like if we could see through the regs and masks.....

Thank you for sharing these extremely special dive clips above. I'm really looking forward to more as all of you get settled back into your homes.....

THANK YOU!!! and Christi, I hope you get to feeling better once you get back to Coz.

We have been spoiled by the great crew of the Nai'a. Its not a question of if we will be back, but when we will be back. :)

Big thanks to Christi for everything she did to make this trip possible. We Love you! It was great to meet everyone and we had a great time. Thanks everyone for making our Honeymoon even better then we could imagine.

I posted some pics of the resort, Nai'a and diving on my Web Site

Will..

I'm soooooooo green! Wish I could have taken you up on spare ticket offer!!!

10 cameras on the trip and nobody got a still shot of the hammerheads...

I think Greg or Jay got some...I saw someones still shots of the hammerheads after the dive....

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom