Bulla's Expecting again. 3rd trimester..end...

When will we meet Drake?

• 3/29

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3/30

Votes: 4 6.1%
  • 3/31

Votes: 2 3.0%
  • 4/1

Votes: 11 16.7%
  • 4/2

Votes: 4 6.1%
  • 4/3

Votes: 8 12.1%
  • 4/4

Votes: 5 7.6%
  • Between the 5th but not later than the 10th

• between the 10th but not later than the 17th

• She's goin all the way to the 18th...

Votes: 10 15.2%

• Total voters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Garlic is not a musical fruit, Colin. Geesh :shakehead

Dude, y'all keep trying to cheat. You should just relax, Dirk's only two days away now.

CBulla:
We did Japanese steakhouse tonight and I had her try my insane garlic sauce... I think that may have helped somehow..

CBulla:
:11: Natasha! I'm shocked!

BTW - no baby yet...

Hey now that I'm not an Advisor or Mod anymore, I can come out of my shell so to speak. :winky:

As far as baby Bulla goes.. I say today is the day!

Soooooo.. to pass the time I've finished the detail work in the bathroom now except 2 trim boards, which I'll drop down later.. and have the new brakes pads for Kris's van set out and waiting for the vehicle to cool some before changing them.. then maybe I'll dink with my rear pads... or I'll start the tile in the living room or kitchen.. or I'll put the fan up in the boys room and the one in the master bedroom... :)

Tell ya whats neat - the placenta placement is as such that all of Drake (Jeff, whose Dirk?) is completely able to be felt in her tummy.. legs, butt, back, arms and head.. its neat :D

Sounds like you had a busy day. I drove all day minus the hour or so to get my son to be's 4d pictures taken. :)

Michael

OOps!! Sorry, Colin. Only two days from his birthday and I already forget his name :)

OK - Mr Active has made Kris's tummy look like a beach ball with a racoon hiding in it! She's also crazy moody! I'm completely in awe that nothing has happened yet... this is gona be a BIG baby!

ok, well ... he has two days to show up, or i'm sending in the C squad...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom