Bulla's Expecting again. 3rd trimester..end...

When will we meet Drake?

• 3/29

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3/30

Votes: 4 6.1%
  • 3/31

Votes: 2 3.0%
  • 4/1

Votes: 11 16.7%
  • 4/2

Votes: 4 6.1%
  • 4/3

Votes: 8 12.1%
  • 4/4

Votes: 5 7.6%
  • Between the 5th but not later than the 10th

• between the 10th but not later than the 17th

• She's goin all the way to the 18th...

Votes: 10 15.2%

• Total voters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

have you done the tim tam slam??

get a yummy drink.... scotch or port for the non pregnant people, coffee or hot/cold chocolate or milk for the preggers

bite off 2 corners of the tim tams so you can use it as a straw. put it into the drink and suck and just before the bickie colapses shove it in your mouth and gobble it up quickly!

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm - a packet of that will have you in labour real quick :wink:

$1.80 down here......... and my local coffee place will even blend them into my ice chocolate smoothie :D

in fact.... i have about 6 packets in my office right now... gotta mail them off to some poor american thats addicted to them but doesnt have world market down the road from them :wink:

We were just talking about Tim Tams last night to Pete (owner or SB) and he never heard of them. Poor thing!

You are so right. I tried to explain, but just got a puzzled look on his face! LOL

I had never heard of Tim Tams before SB either! LOL And I still have never had one. LOL That's ok though... if they're addicting, I'll steer clear. Hah! Not good for the diet.

Alright... Kris and Colin, you've gotta figure out a bribe to get little Drake here! Actually... I'm beginning to think that he is stuck and will never come out!

Scuba_Jenny:
We were just talking about Tim Tams last night to Pete (owner or SB) and he never heard of them.

aka NetDoc

you know, by looking at his girth, you would guess he was amply familiar with Tim Tams...

almitywife:
Alright... Kris and Colin, you've gotta figure out a bribe to get little Drake here! Actually... I'm beginning to think that he is stuck and will never come out!
I believe we figured out what was slowing things down.. miscommunication about when to start with a suppliment for breast feeding that was actually a labor supressant... heh... Kris states (I was either asleep or in that euphoric mindless state in between sleep and wake) "I have never been so big in my life ever."

H2Andy:
aka NetDoc

you know, by looking at his girth, you would guess he was amply familiar with Tim Tams...

noooooo... its not the Tim Tams, its the stashing of c-cards after classes... Pete doesn't eat much.. well, that I've ever observed.

But I was induced at 42 weeks for my first son. Ended up with 37 hours of labor and a C-sctn. And yes - I still opted to do it a 2nd time. :)

Hang in there!
Scuba-sass :)

PS - I'm enormously in awe of your plans for home-birth. I wasn't that brave, but I'm probably a bit older than you - 39+ for my first child.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom