Bulla's Expecting again. 3rd trimester..end...

When will we meet Drake?

• 3/29

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3/30

Votes: 4 6.1%
  • 3/31

Votes: 2 3.0%
  • 4/1

Votes: 11 16.7%
  • 4/2

Votes: 4 6.1%
  • 4/3

Votes: 8 12.1%
  • 4/4

Votes: 5 7.6%
  • Between the 5th but not later than the 10th

• between the 10th but not later than the 17th

• She's goin all the way to the 18th...

Votes: 10 15.2%

• Total voters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

erparamedic:
Alright... Kris and Colin, you've gotta figure out a bribe to get little Drake here! Actually... I'm beginning to think that he is stuck and will never come out!
I say use the plunger, that'll suck Drake right out! :wink:

Shouldn't she be induced soon? I thought that there is a chance if infection or something after the due date? (I should've paid more attention that day in my Baby Classes. :p)

Michael

I believe that's only if the water has broken.

I live in New England, and there may be regional differences.

When I had Alex in 2004, they wouldn't let me go past 42 weeks. When I had Ian in 2006, that had been revised to 41 weeks. I don't know of any risk of infection, but they do worry about stress on the baby. He/she may start to run out of adequate amniotic fluid. Understand, this assumes all other factors are "Healthy". There may be many reasons to induce earlier than this. And I'm no expert...

Scuba-sass :)

same thing in Germany Scuba-sass. They said something about the water going bad if the child stay in longer and that due date + 10 days was the max. But when I went to be induced they did a sonic and said "The baby is so small, I think they miscalcuated your due date"....Rrrrright....my 4250g, 56cm son was born later that day.

38-42 weeks is within acceptable limits for a normal healthy birth. Give or take, 40 weeks is the traditional 9 months most people think of (technically 10 months of gestation but hey, whats a minor technicality eh?).

She and the midwife checked things out last week.. everything is fine. Its just going to be a big baby and I'll have to invest copious amounts of money in repairing her girl parts. I had a feeling that the gold cross was going to slow things up a bit....

Oh Colin - you deserve to catch Righteous H-E-Dbl Hockey Sticks for that little comment!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom