Bulla's Expecting again. 3rd trimester..end...

When will we meet Drake?

• 3/29

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3/30

Votes: 4 6.1%
  • 3/31

Votes: 2 3.0%
  • 4/1

Votes: 11 16.7%
  • 4/2

Votes: 4 6.1%
  • 4/3

Votes: 8 12.1%
  • 4/4

Votes: 5 7.6%
  • Between the 5th but not later than the 10th

• between the 10th but not later than the 17th

• She's goin all the way to the 18th...

Votes: 10 15.2%

• Total voters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Okay, folks... NST was 100% perfect, and I even had some contractions during it. I didn't feel them, but apparently they were there on the print-out. I'm dilated to almost 4, and I'm as effaced as I'm going to be before actually going into labor.

There is absolutely nothing going on physically that is preventing me from having this kid. I have gotten the official clearance to get out the breast pump and gitter done. :D If everything goes well, I should be in labor some time this evening. Please keep your fingers crossed, keep sending those positive vibes, and source contractions that get the job done quickly!!

Before I get started, though, I need to make sure the kids have fully belly's and are in mellow mode. I'm hoping they'll be ready for naps soon. You can source that, too, if you want! :wink:

We'll keep you posted!

:preggers: Kris

Good luck Kris! We're rootin' for you and Drake Anzac!

That shot is gorgeous!

When I was very pregnant with Ian in the Fall, Alex (then 2.5 years) tried to share his Cheerios with Ian, through my Bellybutton!

Kris - I hope the pumping tips the scale for you.

Best of luck,
Scuba-sass :)

well its now officially april 25th, well for me it is,...... bubby can come out now as to be born on Anzac day is truely special for us down here

that is a beautiful picture!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I still have 7 hours to win!

Okay, had to take a break from the pump... My midwife called to check in on me and told me not to get frustrated. She said that sometimes it can take a day or two of pumping to get things going consistently. I'm going to hit it again in a little bit, see if anything happens tonight. Otherwise I've got a date with the Fetal BioPhysical Profile tomorrow afternoon.

:preggers: Kris

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom