Bulla's Expecting again. 3rd trimester..end...

When will we meet Drake?

• 3/29

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3/30

Votes: 4 6.1%
  • 3/31

Votes: 2 3.0%
  • 4/1

Votes: 11 16.7%
  • 4/2

Votes: 4 6.1%
  • 4/3

Votes: 8 12.1%
  • 4/4

Votes: 5 7.6%
  • Between the 5th but not later than the 10th

• between the 10th but not later than the 17th

• She's goin all the way to the 18th...

Votes: 10 15.2%

• Total voters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Put me down for 8:47pm.....good luck Kris and Colin....We'll get together on my next trip down. As for me, I'm meeting Jeepbrew and some other SBers and going diving in Venice Beach, but I'll be thinking of you both.
Good luck and good health,
C-Dawg

...Kris goes into labor around 5:30 or 6:00PM tonight. It happens all the time, just when you think you've made a plan - the baby expresses a different opinion!

Best of Luck
Scuba-sass :wink:

I have been following this with "fond" memories. There is one thing I know. There is always one of the kids that gives you a run for your money. And if he was born first....he would have been an only child. But they make up for it with the best peanutbutter kisses.

Good luck Kris, relax and remember to enjoy your peanutbutter kisses.

Side note: I am going with Not until 4/28 I recognize the stubborn streak

Since I was born at 10:10am, I'll say....10:10pm. :D

Sorry, Kris..but I am saying not until Saturday afternoon. Late afternoon.

Anticlimactic??????? You're kidding, right? This has been, and still is, the most amazing pregnancy I've ever witnessed! (Other than my own, of course- but that's why it's better!) No loss of excitement here!!! Sheesh, I'm pacing the floor already too! :D Anyone bring cigars?

Kris, you're so fantastically balanced, mentally. (I mean, someone has to make up for Colin's *shortcomings*):1poke:
Seriously, you know what's best and everyone here can see that. It sounds to me like the hospital birth isn't the big deal, it's being stuck there afterward instead of at home. I always hated the hospital stay too. You got that part down to 12 hours. So, that's when you get all your visitors- this way, they won't be crowdin' your house, makin' a mess, eatin' all your food.............:D

Dang, I'm dyin' for pictures over here! I gotta wait for the Keys trip to actually get to hold him.... I can hardly wait!

Dibbs on being the first baby-sitter!!!!!

:10: KRIS, YOU GO GIRL!!!! :10:

Li'l38:
Dibbs on being the first baby-sitter!!!!!
Soooooo... you're watching the kids next weekend?? :D

oops, my bad.

Dibbs on being the first baby-sitter ....to take him shopping in the Keys!:mooner:
Tricky_Jenny:
Soooooo... you're watching the kids next weekend??
Girl, I'd be there this weekend if I could! Actually, I wish I could be there every weekend. :D

Li'l38:
Anticlimactic??????? You're kidding, right? This has been, and still is, the most amazing pregnancy I've ever witnessed! (Other than my own, of course- but that's why it's better!) No loss of excitement here!!! Sheesh, I'm pacing the floor already too! :D Anyone bring cigars?
:10: KRIS, YOU GO GIRL!!!! :10:

That said it all! Kris is truly amazing, isn't she?! I really wish I didn't have to work this weekend... I'd much rather follow this thread! :blinking:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom