BULLETS OVER BAJA: Attack Yields Grave Consequences

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Got to laugh. Some folk don't like what they see but not only can they not resist looking (kinda like rubber necking) but they have to comment on it as well !
As long as they stay within the TOS let them debate till the cows come home, after all no one is forcing us to read it. It is still a free country....isant it?

I know this is old news but for those of you that say good ol' TJ isn't any more dangerous than Los Angeles - how do explain 13 dead and 9 wounded in a running gun battle?

FOXNews.com - Massive Gunbattles Break Out in Tijuana; 13 Dead, 9 Wounded - International News | News of the World | Middle East News | Europe News

Even the politicos in TJ and Mexico City have come to the realization that people are staying away from TJ in the droves.

I personally don't think I'd be a target for getting shot just by walking down Revolucion Ave or one of the nearby side streets but I would sure hate to be an unlucky bystander that ends stopping a bullet during a street battle.

It is the regular people of TJ that are the ones getting hurt by the downturn in tourism. Myself, I think I will stay away for a while longer.

Two years later and the situation has worsen significantly. I would be so angry if I was Mexican, and the American's demand for drug creates all this violence and death in my country....

"Mexican drug cartels are, rather effectively, fighting the government's War on Drugs with their own War of Terror"

Just legalize the drugs already and let the users pay taxes on it...

YouTube - Los Zetas

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom