Bunaken & Lembeh with Two Fish Divers

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

HEY!! I'll be at Two Fish Lembeh from 21 Nov to 3 Dec 2011......SUPER STOKED to see my good friends Matt and Dani again! Any one else going to be there around then?? Hit me up!!! I'll be in Manado on the 19th-21st getting some much needed pool/bevie/relax time in before Lembeh :cool2: ...EVERYONE's INVITED!:cheers:
HOLA
rocky.jasper@gmail.com

Woooow nice pics!!!!!!! And great explanation!!

I'm thinking about going to North Sulawesi next FEB but all information I find in the net tell me it's not the best season to go for dive!! :(

What do you think??? :D

Woooow nice pics!!!!!!! And great explanation!!

I'm thinking about going to North Sulawesi next FEB but all information I find in the net tell me it's not the best season to go for dive!! :(

What do you think??? :D

February is "iffy". Could mean sea swells for areas like Bunaken or Bangka, but Lembeh is a better bet then because it's protected. Personally, if I was going nowhere but N. Sulawesi, I would do it later in the year.

February is "iffy". Could mean sea swells for areas like Bunaken or Bangka, but Lembeh is a better bet then because it's protected. Personally, if I was going nowhere but N. Sulawesi, I would do it later in the year.

Thanks a lot for suggestion Highdesert you confirmed what I thought!! :(
I think better to postpose my diving in Sulawesi!! :D

Back
Top Bottom