Bunch of very lightly used gear!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

nikwho

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hello all,
I have some dive gear that has been VERY lightly used! The mask was used by my wife for a certification check dive and two dives in the Bahamas. So, Three dives total! Fins have a few more dives on them, but are in great shape! Dive light is a few years old, works great and has fresh batteries in it. I bought it lightly used. I have only personally used it on four or five night/deep dives over the past 5 years. Deep Sea booties have MAYBE two dives on them, they are basically brand new.

For the sake of getting all of this extra gear out of our new, smaller house, I will let someone take EVERYTHING for $100, instead of the $160 its priced at individually. Plus, say $15 to ship it all anywhere in the lower 48 states Smokin' deal for very nice, hardly used dive gear!

- PrincetonTec Miniwave Dive light - $15
- Neoprene Mask strap pad - $5
- 2 Integrated Sherwood weight pouches - $10
- Deep Sea size 12 booties - $15
- Aqualung wrist compass - $5
- 4- 5lb lead weights \
- 3 - 3lb soft weights > $20 for all 33 lbs. of lead (just the 5 soft weights cost me just over $50)
- 2 - 2lb soft weights /
- Mares X Vision goggles with case, neoprene strap pad and anti fog drops- $40
- Aqualung Blades 2 Technisub fins, Mens L/XL - $40
- Diver Down book(best book a diver could ever read, IMO! Hard to put down) $5

Thank you for looking!
PM here or email nikwho@hotmail.com for a quicker response! 3E63M53I25N85E75Jdd3ka9bc3ddeb24d12c1.jpg3Gc3K53J85Ke5F35Hbd3kb7bc40fd9dfb154b.jpg3Ld3Ia3Jf5Id5N25G2d3k54994503466411be.jpg

Pm sent with intent to buy

Pm sent

All PM's have been replied to.
Here are a few more pictures:
Also have the Large hood pictured for $5
IMG_0003.jpgIMG_0001.jpgIMG_0002.jpg

As for shipping, just the compass would fit in a small flat rate box, weights would fit into a medium, weights and compass would fit into a medium, etc. So, $5.80 for just the compass(we could just call it $5)
$12.35 for weights/weights and compass/weights and light(we could just call it $10)
$16.85 if you want enough that would require a large box, etc.(we could just call it $15)
$115 to lower 48 if you want to take everything off of my hands.

Hope that is easier.
If my price is off on anything, feel free to make an offer!
Thanks everyone.

Nik

P.S.- I don't use Paypal. I've had issues with fraudulent use of my account years ago. So, for any gear, if not sold in person, I would need a money order. Wanted to make sure that wasn't a deal breaker for anyone.

Last edited:
Weights, compass and Diver Down book are sold.

Here are some new, lower prices. Would like to get this stuff to someone that can use it. Everything is in fantastic condition!
- hood - $5
- PrincetonTec Miniwave Dive light - $10
- Neoprene Mask strap pad - $3
- 2 Integrated Sherwood weight pouches - $5
- Deep Sea size 12 booties - $10
- Mares X Vision goggles with case, neoprene strap pad and anti fog drops- $30
- Aqualung Blades 2 Technisub fins, Mens L/XL - $30

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom