Bungee Mounts for the NiTek Duo, Archemedies, IQ-700

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

cool_hardware52

Contributor
Reaction score
I've finished another new instrument mount. As the title implies this mount accepts the the Dive Rite Nitek Duo, the Cressi Archemedies and Tusa IQ-700.

Like all other DSS instrument mounts it's bungee ready for easy donning and doffing.

The down load "clothes pin" can be attached without removing the instrument from it's mount. Battery replacement requires removing the the instrument from the mount, but that's pretty simple to do.

P1010279.JPG

P1010276.JPG

P1010283.JPG

I have a FEW available for testing.

Here are the rules:

PM me with your complete name and mailing address. Please do this even if I might already have it.

I'll post here when all the available "test" mounts have been spoken for.

Tobin

The test mounts have all been spoken for. These should mail today or tomorrow.

These mounts are currently available. $15 each

We hope to have them on our website very soon.

Tobin

Thanks Tobin. I have been hoping and waiting for you to come out with this.

I bought two of these as soon as they came out. One for me and one for my buddy. I highly recommend them to anyone in need. Its a great product. Simple, reliable and effective.

I bought two of these as soon as they came out. One for me and one for my buddy. I highly recommend them to anyone in need. Its a great product. Simple, reliable and effective.

Thanks KG

Glad to hear the mounts are working out for you.

Tobin

Thank you! I have been waiting for this; just placed the order. BTW, when are you getting more Large T-Shirts in?
:monkedan

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom