Bungee Pad Improvement Suggestions

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

sambolino44

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I wonder what you think of the idea of making the following changes:

1. Make the bungee strap pad and comfort insteps out of something that dries faster. I don't have much room, and when I get home from a dive, the stuff that I can just wipe off and put away immediately makes everything a lot easier. But I have to leave my fins out overnight to dry. I'll be there must be some kind of material that would work just as good, but dry quicker.

2. Maybe add another two holes close together in the middle of the bungee strap pad and if you thread the strap through those, it will stay in place. Mine are always moved over to one side or the other when I go to take them off at the end of the dive. I may just do this myself and see if it works.

Sambolino44, thanks for taking your time to help us make our bungee strap better. Give me a call and I will make up the two hole pad. I will look into a quick drying materials. I know what you mean my adj, Slim fins after swimming each morning stay wet for several hours. I might be the polar fleece? Great your taking time to help make things easier for other divers, Best Bob

g

Hey, great! I was going to just punch some holes in mine myself, but then when I looked at them it looks like you make the holes some other way, and if I just used a punch on them I might mess them up. I'll try to call you next week.

Back
Top Bottom