Burlington Scuba Shop?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Leisure Pro is going to give it to me for 475.00. It comes with a limited 24 month warranty.

research the authorized LDS warranty.It will be better than the leisure pro one..even out of warranty they will most likely assist in every way possible,leisure pro not likely once 24 months past.As I said the LDS sold it at below msrp to you and that was very generous on their part.The price leisure pro is selling it to you is about what it costs the LDS to bring it into the store.Also make sure you are comparing apples to apples.Is there a quick disconnect on one and not the other?Is one a new model cobra with a digital electronic compass built into it and one is older without?
You got a very good deal from the LDS ..Do not go thru buyers remorse needlessly.

Normally I'm all about supporting LDS (and I generally do) -- but to the tune of 200.00? That's a bit heavy.

It works just like cash -- except only in that store. And since I'm moving in April, and I don't have 638.00 worth of stuff I need to buy in Burlington. (Heading back to Australia -- where I got cert'd to do a dive internship.)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom