Bus from Cancun to PDC

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

carolrose

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I know I've read this on a thread before, but I'm having trouble finding it now. Does anyone have a link to the bus schedule from Cancun airport-PDC? Also, how long would it reasonably take to get out of the airport and onto the bus once your flight lands? I'm flying into Cancun on a Friday night, supposed to land at 9:10pm, and trying to figure out whether I can make the bus to PDC that night or whether I'll have to take a private transfer. Also, how much luggage can you bring on the bus? I'll have a backpack, a carryon sized duffel, and a bigger duffel that I'll be checking too. Can I take the bus with that amount of stuff? And lastly, if I don't speak any spanish, will I be able to figure out the stops on the bus relatively easily?

I Also, how long would it reasonably take to get out of the airport and onto the bus once your flight lands?

It depends on the customs traffic. Customs is usually pretty quick.

Also, how much luggage can you bring on the bus? I'll have a backpack, a carryon sized duffel, and a bigger duffel that I'll be checking too.

That should be fine, I've taken the bus with a backpack and 2 large rollers.

If I don't speak any spanish, will I be able to figure out the stops on the bus relatively easily?

Yes. However, you may not be as entertained by the spanish language programming on the TVs in the bus as the other passengers.

The ADO bus departs once per hour and the ticket desk is right outside customs (at least in Cancun Terminal 2). So if you miss one, you just wait a bit, grab a beer and catch the next one.

The trip takes 45 minutes and drops you right in the thick of 5th Ave. in PDC. Couldn't be more convenient.

There's a great taco cart right outside the PDC ADO station. Less than a dollar per taco and really really good. My wife and I ate there every night. I highly recommend it.

Enjoy your trip!

The ADO bus departs once per hour and the ticket desk is right outside customs (at least in Cancun Terminal 2). So if you miss one, you just wait a bit, grab a beer and catch the next one.

Enjoy your trip!

Do you know what time the bus runs until? My flight gets in at 9:10pm, so I'm looking at either a 10:00pm or 11:00pm bus if they run that late.

You should be fine, I "think" the last departure is around 11:30pm.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom