Question Business-Class.com?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

chillyinCanada

ScubaBoard Supporter
Staff member
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
Has anyone tried using Business-Class.com? They are supposedly good for deals on business class seats, as indicated by the name. TrustPilot has them rayed relatively high with decent reviews but should I trust TrustPilot?

Usually these sites work like this: They buy airline miles from person A, then they gift those miles to person B allowing them to purchase discounted business class seats. Its not illegal, but its against many airlines terms of service. If the airlines pick up on this, they cancel the ticket with no refund. They can definitely see that someone has a discounted business class seat based on miles they never earned. No way I would risk it.

Remember that there is no "upgrade" fairy. If it sounds too good to be true...

Here's an email response from them for a quoted fare:

"I would like to let you know that the option which I have sent you are reward tickets which will be booked with our company miles and you do not accumulate miles on this flight and you are not allowed to make any changes or contact the airline by yourself."

You decide.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom