C-5050 And Batteries Time

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Scottkl

Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Hey just wondering what the averge Rechargable Bat's were lasting for the C-5050 . Just got one and had a few sets of new rechargable's run down very very quickly. The ones that came with the camera and normal AA's were lasting a good chunk of time. Anyone else have this prob with new batteries?

Scott

Scottkl:
Hey just wondering what the averge Rechargable Bat's were lasting for the C-5050 . Just got one and had a few sets of new rechargable's run down very very quickly. The ones that came with the camera and normal AA's were lasting a good chunk of time. Anyone else have this prob with new batteries?

Scott

I can pretty much do two dives (maybe three if I turn off the LCD when not using it for a few minutes) with one set - that's usually coming up with about 80 - 90 images underwater. With zooming in and out, viewing, rejecting, etc. I've probably taken close to 100 - 125.

Not too shabby. Perfectly acceptable to me.

On land, I get a lot more because the thing isn't on for 40 - 60 minutes at a time.

My batts: www.ripvan100.com - the Sanyo 2300's.

K

I got 2 different sets when I bought my cameras. The Camedia ones and a set of digital concepts. I sometimes got 2 dives (1 30min dive and 1 50min) out of them, including showing around and DL - sometimes not.
I now have 3 sets of the Panasonic rechargeables and get 4 dives out of them, again including showing the pictures around twice and DL them in the evening. I am totally happy with the results. Just don't know how long they will live.

Ditto - I Can get almost three full dives with the LCD turned off between shooting, and that's with old 1800s

Tritto....a bit over 3 hours of use with NiMh 2200's

Most of mine are 2200 and I get about the same as the rest, 2 1/2- 3 hrs

Hmmmm the ones I am useing at 2300's Hoping it is just a problem with the one charger I have been using on them. Really hoping it is not the camera... Thanks for the info

Scott

I'm using a MAHA 204 charger

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom