Cabo Pulmo, Baja California Sur

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

thymex01

Registered
Reaction score
Hola !

Dive conditions are excellent at the moment in Cabo Pulmo Marine Reserve, located on the east coast of Baja California, between Cabo San Lucas and La Paz.

Water is warm and clear, 100 feet vis and marine life abounds ! Easy dive conditions suitable for all levels of experience and certification.

Come visit Cabo Pulmo soon before the winds start to blow and make the water colder and less vis ! (mid december)

I run dive tours here in Cabo Pulmo, small groups of divers only, and we don't mix divers with different dive experience/certification on the same tour. Personalized service and small group attention.

12 year experience as a dive guide in Cabo Pulmo.

www.marysierra.com

see you soon !

Happy bubbles !

Thierry

www.marysierra.com

Hola Thierry!
I am a PADI certified diver with additional deep dive certification. My girlfriend is not certified and would like to snorkel. I did my checkout dives in Monterey Bay in March and then went to Roatan where I have 15 dives; total bottom time = a cute 14 hours but I am looking forward to adding to that soon!

Wednesday October 16th would be our only available day to go. We are staying in San Jose and have rented a jeep.

I have my own dive computer, fins, snorkel, mask. I would need BCD, regulator, springsuit (?).

Do you have a tour available for a diver and a snorkeler on the same boat? Prices?
I look forward to hearing from you.

Best,
Nicoll
aka - bennays

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom