Cabo Pulmo Dive Operator help

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

sebagolizzy

Registered
Reaction score
We are going to Cabo Pulmo in August. Staying at Villa del Mar. I need information on the best dive operators and how to contact them. Any help appreciated. Some websites I have tried to access this morning seem to either be temporarily or permanently shut down...

My husband and two teenage sons are experienced divers My 12 yo daughter and I are certified, but that's it for experience.

Thanks!

Hello Divers. I have been Diving Cabo for 10 years. The best Dive Shop there is Baja Dive. They have a 40 foot Dive Boat with full hard top for lots of shade. Boat is very wide so your not bunched up like on most of the boats in Cabo.They take small groups 4 or 5 per Dive Master.And also have all safty gear C02, first aid kit.Most of the shops do not have this. Ask to see Divemasters Card and full C02 bottle before you book.
They are located in the Tesoro Resort on the Marina Boardwalk this makes it easy to find. The crew carries your gear to and from the Boat and will wash and dry and store it for you at no charge.As far as I know they also the best prices.
check this link to Baja Dive Home

Thanks for the info, but I was hoping to find an operator in Cabo Pulmo if there is one there that is reputable and safe. Will keep your recommendation in mind just in case!

My wife and I used Cabo Pulmo beach Resort for 1 week, July last year while staying in Cabo Pulmo. We found them to be very professional and helpful. Also very responsive to the needs of divers of different levels. See Cabopulmo.com.

Please feel free to drop by BajaDivers.com where we have a number of dive operators listed, with links to their Web sites. You'll also find write-ups on dive sites/areas around Cabo Pulmo, La Paz and Los Cabos.

We're an informational Website for divers planning trips to the Baja peninsula and our goal is to list every established dive operator and every named dive site/area along Baja's 2,000-mile coastline. We're not quite there yet, but the southern part of the peninsula is pretty well covered.

Hi there,
We have dived in Cabo Pulmo recently with Cabo Pulmo Beach Resort - Cabo Pulmo Beach Resort - Cabo Pulmo Marine Park Baja Mexico.. There team there are really helpful and friendly. There are 2 other dive operators in town, but they don't seem to go out that much.
The diving was fantastic, albeit a bit cold! But that was at the beginning of June. I dived with an English instructor called Vicki, she was very proffesional and a lot of fun! :D
Take lots of food supplies with you though, there are only 2 tiny grocery stores in town! it's a place to wind down, relax and enjoy the diving, as there's not a lot else to do!
Hope you enjoy your trip!

Back
Top Bottom