Cabo Pulmo diving

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

divergirl50

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Just got back from East Cape. Stayed at a great place that mostly has fisherman but love divers too. It is Bueno Vista Beach resort. It is an hour north of Cabo on the Sea of Cortez. The dive shop picks up there, vista sea sports. Mark is the owner and very nice. His crew did a great job...made us happy and got to dive till we had to come up. All dives were at last an hour and we hated to have to come up. SO many fish and so many puffers it should be called Pufferville Mexico. Saw lot of eels, mostly green morays...6 on one dive. Schooling fish, bait balls, starfish, (even a purple one), assorted puffers, big big grouper, lots of tropicals that are norm for the area. One boat had just spotted 5 shark but we decided to go to the reef we had already picked out for more marine life. We stopped off to check out the playing sea lions as well. IT was great. I have loads of pictures if you are intersted just email me and I will send you my kodak gallery link...agent@affordabletrips.net The water was 84-86 degrees right now!!!! This is a definate do over.

Great report, I did Cabo Pulmo a couple of years ago, great dive, great after dive(s) SI with fresh tuna tacos and beers.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom