Cabo Pulmo...good diving?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hi,
I was happy to read at the end of the last post it was signed by Henri. My husband and I have been diving with Henri and Pilu and they are great. The summary of Cabo Pulmlo is the most accurate and non biased I have read. It is right on. Cabo Pulmo is a unique area worth checking out for those that don't need outside entertainment and just enjoy natural beauty. There are many topside things worth checking out also for the outdoor type w/in and hr or so. Just don't forget to shop in san jose ahead of time.
Seeya, greta

In may in the Cabo in area most people are in 5-7mm wet suits. Then you have my husband the polar bear in a 3. We come twice a year. May and normally in October.

Diving is fun, lots of fish, viz can be up and down. I've been twice in the April/May time frame.

We were told that November is pretty ideal. Temperature does change quite a bit, we were in good 5mm suits with pile vests and about froze to death in late April, 7mm would be more like it.

Lots of small, very good restaurants. Laid-back and fun place to just hang out.

Jack

Back
Top Bottom