Cactus blue truck is still open...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jujubeess

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Hello all,
I e-mailed Hagen, and I got a response to his former partner...Lars....

Juju,

This is Lars, the new owner/former business partner of Hagen. ( I do the kiteschool at Atlantis Beach ). Unfortunately Hagen had to leave the Island to join his youngest son Christian who is now studying inGuernsey. Yesterday also Liz left, so now I have to run Cactus Blue on my own. It is working out fine! Yes we have been closed for two months due toholidays, and we're still waiting for final permission to come back to the original location. . In the mean-time you can find us at Donkey Beach, 4 days aweek and by high-season 6 days a week. The kite-burgers are stil the best on the island. ! I really hope that by the time you visit the Island again that we're back at the kitebeach, but no guarantee. I heard from more people that its'mentioned somewhere on BonaireTalk that we're closing; but could't find the topic myself. You're more than welcome to post that we're still here, or send me the link to the topic.
Hope to see you in April! Kind Regards, Lars
I am posting this on his behalf...............I hope you all can visit him and continue this beautiful adventure Hagen began on Bonaire.

Kind regards,
Juju

Back
Top Bottom