Camera case

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DivingKDawg

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I'm getting my first dual strobe set up. Ikelite housing/Canon Gx7/2 Ikelite DS51 strobes. Need recommendations for travel case. Probably want a carry on I would think. Lighter weight better.

I use the black one from sealife. Works with my flash and video light set up. Soft sided so light weight.

Last edited:
image.jpeg

We have the Nanuk hard cases, but for your setup we might recommend the AO Cooler Bags. They're very well made, padded and waterproof. The small one is only $69.95.

AO cooler bags are awesome! I had one for a Sony RX100 rig, similar size to what you're shooting. Great to carry to/from the boat or whatever, very nice padding, keeps beverages nice and cold when not used for photo gear!

I have an old soft sided cooler, (cheap), that I put fresh water in and use as an individual camera "bucket" on the dive boat. Works our very well.

Back
Top Bottom