Camera to bc attachment question

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

James...I agree a big set-up like yours would be a PITA to have hanging in the breeze most of the dive. As far as that goes, having anything hanging and dragging through the water would be. What I'm talking about is using the lanyard for security and/or emergency reasons, to keep it from dropping to the deep blue IF I had to turn loose of it for some reason. For instance someone having an OOA situation and I need both hands to safely control the situation and get to the surface. As a rule, my camera stay in my hand the whole dive.

The lanyard being coiled keeps the line short and out of the way but at the same time I don't notice any tension in the coil.

SeaOtter once bubbled...
I DID do a search... and didn't come up with much. I several different search 'words' with no luck. :(

I just tried a search with the following criteria

attach AND camera ((have a space between the the word and the search joiner))

came up with about 5 pages of hits.... some were not all that applicable with the matches not focused on your topic, but there a number that I would think help out.

Back
Top Bottom