Cameraeuipment/Filmer needed for a short film production on the Cote D'Azur, Sept.9th

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
AlohA,
what a great shot! It looks stunning! I just came across your blog on google.

Hi, my name is AngelikA Fürstler and I am a prof. (underwater) model/actress/creArtress. I am 24 years old and I am about to produce my first own short film underwater. The main aim is to symbolically depict how humans are influencing the ecological balance and marine life through contaminating the sea ( especially plastic). By aiming at a more emotional approach it is the goal to actively raise awareness to respect and protect our Sea/Oceans, etc. It is a very symbolic story. I will hand in the film at the World's Festival for underwater photos in Marseille.

Right now I am looking for supporters and volunteers who are happy to support my first production! I am still looking for someone with a prof. underwater film/photo equipment to do recordings. Furthermore I am still looking for preferably (free) divers as well for a very specific scene! Since I have to hand in the film quite soon I am planning to do the shoot in the following week. Sept. 9, 10 and maybe 11. Like I said, it's for a good cause and a beautiful creative way to reach people. Please let me know if you are interested and I am more than happy to send you the concept/storyline and further info. So far I already have some people/company who will support us. I would be honored if you join us!
If this is too last minute for you I would still love to do some great shootings with you underwater. (My personal breath hold record uw is 4min21secs (without movement), however, freediving is sth I want to get into more and more now.
Feel free to email me to contact(at)angelikafurstler.com or reply here. I am looking fwd to hearing back from you, AngelikA

PS: i am organizing a couple of things for the shoot right now and would appreciate if you could let me know where I e.g. get get access to the trash that is being found/collected in the sea (on the cote d'azur) merci

AngelikA Furstler on Facebook
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Angelika-Fürstler/125702694142866

My Youtube Channel
angelikafurstler's Channel - YouTube

Angelika Fürstler (Website currently under rebranding process)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom