Can a floridian diver measure sense of time correctly?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Different people get irked by different things. Mine.. especially as of late is having to deal with A LOT of people who got certified at one point or another and still consider themselves "divers".

Once a diver, always a diver.

Doesn't mean I'm going to hop in the ocean with you but I respect the fact that a certification was earned and granted.

Even if not used in the previous decade.

I never inferred you have sex with me... My standards are higher than your trailer park :wink:

Thanks for clearing up that you have no issues with his gender.

I am NOT judging, just observing.

Thanks for clearing up that you have no issues with his gender.

I am NOT judging, just observing.
Oh, I was under the impression in this case that "Mike" was short for Michelle... I could be wrong, but can't be certain at this point. :shocked2:

Oh, I was under the impression in this case that "Mike" was short for Michelle... I could be wrong, but can't be certain at this point. :shocked2:

Wow, if you're making assumptions like that, I wonder what you might think Lisa is short for.:confused: It's ok to be confused about gender CT, we understand. They'd love you over in Thailand, IJS...

Last edited:
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom