Question Can anyone help identify these regulator parts?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

JP_SCUBA

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
I purchased a quantity of Dive gear/parts from a closed LDS a while back and came across a few items that I'm unable to identify the regulator they go to. one small second stage body that looks like it could be for a Pony Bottle or child's regulator. (G250 for size comparison only) Seven poppets and four air directors. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.. JP

Attachments

• 100_4952.JPG
    100_4952.JPG
    148 KB · Views: 55
  • 100_4954.JPG
    100_4954.JPG
    120.9 KB · Views: 51
  • 100_4955.JPG
    100_4955.JPG
    124.4 KB · Views: 49
  • 100_4957.JPG
    100_4957.JPG
    117.5 KB · Views: 53
  • 100_4958.JPG
    100_4958.JPG
    115.3 KB · Views: 52
The poppet and housing come from a Genesis Valor.

The alignment keys from a Genesis Axis or Origin.

I can't place the flow director.

Attachments

• Valor - Service Manual (1997).pdf
    1.8 MB · Views: 36
  • Valor - Schematics (1997).pdf
    56.1 KB · Views: 33
  • Axis GR220 & Origin GR110 - Schematics (1997).pdf
    67 KB · Views: 27
  • Axis GR220 & Origin GR110 - Service Manual (1997).pdf
    1.4 MB · Views: 32
it looks like a us divers micra 2nd stage body due to the 3 nubs on top than a genesis valor. the genesis valor looks to be the same size, so you might be able to cobble together a working 2nd stage if you have the other parts.

it looks like a us divers micra 2nd stage body due to the 3 nubs on top than a genesis valor. the genesis valor looks to be the same size, so you might be able to cobble together a working 2nd stage if you have the other parts.
The Genesis Valor and the Aqualung Micra are the same 2nd stage regulator. The schematics are identical with the exception of the 3 bumps mentioned earlier. Take a look:
1709759643544.png

-Z

I purchased a quantity of Dive gear/parts from a closed LDS a while back and came across a few items that I'm unable to identify the regulator they go to. one small second stage body that looks like it could be for a Pony Bottle or child's regulator. (G250 for size comparison only) Seven poppets and four air directors. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.. JP

Thank you ... I have a few other items that I don't recognize that I'll post later. Your assistance is greatly appreciated.... A lot of these items I'm going to be putting up for sale if you should know of anyone that might be in need .... Thanks ... JP ...

The Genesis Valor and the Aqualung Micra are the same 2nd stage regulator. The schematics are identical with the exception of the 3 bumps mentioned earlier. Take a look:
View attachment 830438

-Z
Thank you ... That's the one. I have several others that I'm having some difficulty identifying which regulators they go to so I might need to pick your brain when I get that far ... lol ... Thanks ... JP ...

Reactions: Zef
The poppet and housing come from a Genesis Valor.

The alignment keys from a Genesis Axis or Origin.

I can't place the flow director.
Excellent ... Thank you .. I have a few other items that I need to identify so I may ask for your assistance ... Thanks ... JP ...

The guys are correct, the housing is indeed from a U.S. Divers Micra, which is the exact same second stage as a Genesi Valor minus those rings on the housing.

The flow directors come from U.S. Divers Pioneer, Aquarius, SEA4, SE3 or Conshelf 22 which all share the same housing.

Those alignment keys are not just found on the Genesis Axis, but also on those U.S. Divers Pioneer, Aquarius, SEA4, SE3 or Conshelf 22.

Attachments

• Pioneer & Aquarius & SEA4 & SE3 & Conshelf 22 & SQ XR - Schematics (2006).pdf
    278.6 KB · Views: 36
https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom