Can anyone recommend a mail order reg service shop?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

is airtech a large shop? A lot of people seem to use them.
My Scubapro Technician class had at least 5 people from Airtech in it taking refreshers. Most of them knew enough to be teaching the class.

Try:

Malibu Dive Repair

I have been using shops close to my home (within 5 - 7 miles, driving distance). Recently I have had what seemed to be an equipment problem that I couldn't resolve. One of my dive buddies said 'come see my repair guy - he's fantastic'. The shop my pal recommended is about 30 miles from my house. Just close enough that I could justify taking one drive out, meet the owner, see the shop. I just did that today - I can see why my dive buddy likes to use this shop - well equipped, professional skills and attitude - really seems to care about doing things correctly. I now have some gear being serviced at malibuscubarepair.com.

This shop provides service to both local dive shops and folks using the mail (that's what I'll be doing in the future).

factory trained, factory PAID techs with nothing but the best in factory tools and supplies.

Back
Top Bottom