Can I be an honorary member?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

princessaprilia

Contributor
Reaction score
snowbound Canadian fortress, AKA Regina, SK
# of dives
100 - 199
I just wanted to mention how envious I am about your Beach Crabs group.

The freedom to just 'post-and-dive' that you all have, along with your obvious respect and friendship is quite inspiring.

I found this part of the board because FishNut was giving me some guidance about a possible trip that I may take to your area. After reading all of your threads, I want to come down there even more.

Hmmmm.... 12 hours of flying... every other weekend... doesn't seem THAT outrageous...

Hope they are long weekends so you don't have to waste too many days not diving!

Never say "quickie" to Dr. Bill.

Welcome to the board and the Beach Crab forum! Now the bad news. There is no honorary membership...that I know of. Then again, I have been an absentee member. Anyway, the only way to be a Beach Crab is to dive with us, any of us, at any dive...well, beach dive. So you see, you really have no choice, come dive.

I don't think I'm a member of the Beach Crabs even though I do a lot of beach diving in SoCal. Nonetheless, I thought I had better warn you about the diving here ... You risk getting a terrible sunburn. In fact, just today, I got a bad one while playing around on the boat in shorts and flip-flops ... I hadn't noticed just how hot it was. Be warned.

I'm sure the BC's will welcome you with open arms. The BC's I've been diving with are indeed a fun lovin' group!

I just wanted to mention how envious I am about your Beach Crabs group.

The freedom to just 'post-and-dive' that you all have, along with your obvious respect and friendship is quite inspiring.

I found this part of the board because FishNut was giving me some guidance about a possible trip that I may take to your area. After reading all of your threads, I want to come down there even more.

Hmmmm.... 12 hours of flying... every other weekend... doesn't seem THAT outrageous...

Well come on down..... what ya waiting for?????

Back
Top Bottom