Canada Voted Worst State in U.S.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

adder70:
Yes, many Americans don't know much, but unless Jay specified which Athens (Olympics, maybe? and did he actually mention the Olympics) he wanted identified, you can't fault them for Georgia. (MSNmaps shows no Athens in Montana.) People who were forced to go to the University of Georgia would know exactly where Athens is.

Ok, the question was, Which country is Athens in, it was where the oringinal olympics were played and the ones that will be played this summer.

well right now i'm glad that i'm only 17 :wink: so that doesnt reflect on me :wink:

Read this some where, years ago:

Canada could have had:
American Technology
British Culture and
French Cooking

Instead they ended up with:
American Culture
British Cooking and
French Technology :D

Afraid_of_Fish:
I dont want ot hear stuff like this. American intelligence has gone down the tubes lol.
Agreed. So has their command of the written English language.

There are MANY signs of the dumbing of America in more than just the age group mentioned. Canada may have to become the next state for our country due to reasons I'll carefully avoid mentioning. And for all their eccentricities (from "our" perspective), the French value great cooking and intellectual ability (whether "educated" or "native").

Dr. Bill

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom